According to Toastmaster International rules, you can present a maximum of two speeches per manual to a non-Toastmasters audience, if:
- The speech is carefully prepared to allow the speaker (you) to focus on the project objectives.
- The speech receives both written and verbal evaluations from a Toastmasters member.
To get credit for your speech:
- Request a speech on our website in the usual way (click “Request a speech”).
- Then send an email to your Vice President Education (VPE – firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of when to whom you will present your speech.
- Arrange for a Toastmasters member to attend and evaluate your speech.
- Inform your VPE when it is done, and s/he can confirm in EasySpeak that you did it.
Back to Instructions for Speakers.